education in business
ROI is a common topic on the Businessman's mind. What do I spend money on to yield the most results?... Well here is one to think about. Training.
As business owners, we often spend time thinking about the training we will instruct at our next weekly meeting or how our employee can be better at their job. Well, when was the last time that you thought YOU could be better at YOUR JOB?
When determining ROI, the possibilities are endless when it comes to Education. While we gain much education by trial and error, there is no better replacement for some good quality classroom time to brush up on our skills.
The best part is that things just got even easier! "Classroom time" can be done from the comforts of our own couch after a long day at work. Grab yourself a little snack and get online for the next class that will sharpen your skills. Invest in your business by investing in yourself.
ROI to the max.
1. What are you paying someone else to do that you should be doing yourself?
2. What are you doing yourself that you should be paying someone else to do?
...Let me explain. There are too many business owners who fail to outsource their most mundane tasks or things that take them too much time focusing on something they shouldn't. We all know that time is money. And in some cases, time can be a lot of money. Think about what you can let someone else do that will do it faster and cheaper than you can.
3. Do you have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals?
4. Are you organized?
5. Are your books organized?
6. Do you have a daily routine?
7. Do you have a scheduled brainstorming time for new products, ways to make your business more efficient, or other important matters?
8. How important is your business to you?
9. Have you failed to pursue any opportunities that have been presented to you? Why?
10. Are you going to stop reading now and make the phone call for the missed opportunity and take advantage of the opportunity you are given?
The point is, stop walking around aimlessly. Stop looking online for a solution for your business and THINK OF IT! All by yourself. Every person and business has different needs, including yours.
It may be that you need to contact your digital marketer and get that next product. Or it may be that you need to get off of your computer and go do what you should be doing. Take this as your daily motivation.
Until next time...